I've heard a disturbing whisper on the net today that ShinJiro's next photobook is going to be a nude one and the concept is male prostitute...
I'm not really comfortable with this at all really. I don't know why because I have no problem with nude photography at all, I think the human body is beautiful. I liked the Shinhwa Wild! Photoshoot - though that was done before I became a fan so maybe that makes a difference.
I'm trying to work out why so here are some possible things that spring to mind...
- Perhaps its because its one photobook of one guy all nude for however many pages. It feels gratuitous and voyeuristic.
- Perhaps its because Shinjiro is quite slender and it might make him look too young :/
- I don't know who the photographer is so I don't trust the angle taken .
- The concept is demeaning, not just for Shinjiro but also for AAA
- Perhaps because I like Shinjiro but am not attracted to him